While you are looking for the best carpet cleaning service, keep in mind these points.
• Research all the companies, agencies, and individual cleaners you can to be able to compare between them.
•Ask about their cleaning methods and the products they use.
• Ask about the other services they offer.
• Avoid the lowest prices. Sometimes, cleaning companies offer low prices with good quality. However, it is better to make your decision based on the quality of service and recommendations from friends and family members first and prices second.
Carpet cleaning prices differ from place to place. However, most companies have two common pricing systems.
• The first system is per room. The general range is between $25 and $100 per room. The price varies according to things like the size of the room and the effort made to clean the room.
• The second system is by measuring the cost per square foot. The general range is between $0.30 and $0.50 per square foot.
Make sure that this rate includes everything such as all effort made, cleaning products, machines, and the quality of cleaning. Some companies add some costs for special situations like hard-to-remove stains and spots. Ask the carpet cleaning company first if they will add extra charges in special situations. Make them estimate the cost before starting cleaning. Insist to have the best possible service and be careful because the price sometimes becomes very high if you are not.
We do not recommend going with prices that seem very low. Quality comes first. Make sure that the price is compatible with the offered services and that there will not be extra charges.
We know that all the machines, products, and tools are available at any hardware store. However, we still recommend hiring a professional carpet cleaning service. Here are the three main cons of cleaning your carpets at home.
• Physical Exertion:
Carpets are hard-to-clean. Professional carpet cleaners use tools and methods to lift and roll the carpets while working all the time. We get tired from vacuuming so imagine dealing with a heavy carpet.
• Quality of Cleaning:
Hiring a professional carpet cleaner means getting rid of all stains, dirt, and odors. You will restore the beauty, cleanliness, and quality of your carpet.
Professionals had the proper training and they know how to clean your carpet sufficiently.
• You Will Not Save Too Much Money:
You will have to pay for supplies and there is the risk of damaging your carpet. Choosing the best carpet cleaning service is the best investment for your money.