Cleaning the windows and floors makes your home look awesome; that is why we combined two essential topics in this guide.
Here is what you should know.
• Window Cleaning Basics:
People who have replaced their old windows with ones that tilt inwards should not read this guide. Other people, who have windows tilting outwards, know how difficult, time-consuming, and dangerous the process of cleaning the windows is.
According to recent statics, there are thousands of people injured annually because they try to clean their windows. The use of ladders, soapy water, and the need to stretch out to reach corners increase the risk of accidents.
Here are our tips for window cleaning.
1. Your windows need deep cleaning at least three times annually.
2. The equipment and cleaning products differ according to the type of windows you have.
3. Soap and water are perfect to clean glass unless they are stained. That is when you should clean with a specialized cleaner.
4. If you are going to hire a professional window cleaner, make sure that the agency or the company has insurance. Window cleaning is dangerous and involved ladders, scaffolding, and safety harness. The company should also be extremely professional with a good reputation. All the precautions are necessary in order to make sure that everyone is completely protected.
• Hiring a Floor Cleaner:
Most people hire professional carpet cleaners to get their carpets clean. However, a limited number of people are aware that there are floor cleaners. Professional carpet cleaners specialize in carpets and carpeted floors while professional floor cleaners specialize in other types of flooring such as wood, tile, and vintage floors.
Floor cleaners use specialized tools and machines to make your floors clean again. Here are the essential tips for finding the best professional floor cleaning service in your area.
1. Floor Cleaning Price:
Professional floor cleaners usually calculate the price by the square foot.
2. How to Find a Floor Cleaner:
There are many ways to find a professional floor cleaner in your area. First, you can ask your friends and family members for recommendations. Make sure that they recommend a high-quality professional floor cleaning agencies or independent cleaners. You should compare the prices, services, experience, training, and precautions. Choose the company that has the highest standards at fair prices. Do not choose the lowest prices.
If your floors experience a lot of traffic, you should clean it deeply at least once per year. The frequency depends on many factors so determine how often you are going to clean your floors thoroughly wisely.
April 2021 W T F S S M T 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30